The fail-safe Electromagnetic Lock is uses magnetic force to secure and release the doors, suitable for use in areas which require access controlled or egress such as exit door. We offer up to 600 pounds holding force with jumper pin selectable for 12V or 24V DC dual input voltage and can be applied with access control, and with the full range of optional brackets, it can be installed on any type of door frames such as narrow door frame, in-swinging door and glasses door. Build in magnetic bond sensor output and bi-color LED indicates the door's locked or unlocked status. It is the best choice for electronic security industry and system integrators.
• Voltage Input: 12 VDC / 24 VDC
• Current Draw: 500mA /12VDC; 250mA/24VDC
• Magnetic bond sensor monitor output (the door is locked or unlocked status)
• Status LED: Lights GREEN when the door is locked, lights RED when the door is unlocked.
• Holding force: Up to 600 lbs(272 kg)
• Dimension: Magnet - 250(L) x 48(W) x 26mm(T) Armature Plate - 180(L) x 38(W) x 11mm(T)
• Special Finishes for magnet and armature plate : Zinc
• Weight (approx): 2.0 Kg