S501 is a new generation multiple biometric identification product, standard integrating with Face, Fingerprint, PIN recognition and optional with RFID mode, as to facial identification algorithm, it captures the relative position, size, and shape of user's eyes, nose, cheekbones, and jaw features, these feature templates are used to be matching feature data, when users verify on device, it distils captured features into value and compares with templates to eliminate variance. MultiBio 700 may hold 400 faces (optioonal 3000) without dividing groups, its default identification mode is Fingerprint & FAce, additionally, as it is a kind of professional access control facial device, it may work with the third party such as electric lock, alarm, door belling, sensor and so on, in order to improve security for human life and enterprise information.
- Elegant ergonomic design
- Default verification mode is Fingerprint&Face, available to choose other 19 modes, such as RFID&Face, Face&PIN, Fingerprint only, RFID only.
- TCP/IP, RS232/485 communication and USB Host.
- 3.0 inch TFT touch screen, T9 Input, 9 Digit User ID.
- 2 user-defined function keys, the left one is for door belling, the right one is for shift of identification mode.
- Infra-red optical system enables user-identification in poorly lit environments.
- Wiegand input for working with wiegand reader, wiegand output for connecting to access control panel.
- Optional with ID card module or Mifare card module (available when using ZKFinger9.0 algorithm).
- Professional access control compatible with the 3rd party door sensor, alarm, exit button, wired bell and electric lock.
- 50 time zones, 99 groups and 10 unlock combinations, anti-pass back and dismantle function.