S6000 a fingerprint reader with RS485 communication interface works with biometric access controlers including inBIO160, inBIO260 and inBIO460, it offers the function of capturing and transferring fingerprint samples to controller inside to match. With its IP65 rated rugged structure, FR1200 offers extra durability in all weather conditions including outdoor enviroments.
• FR1200 can transfer fingerprint template to inBIO controller or F8 series fingerprint access controller through RS485 communication, so the latter is much more stable and secure
• FR1200 has passed IP65 certification, so it can be applied to outdoor working environment
• FR1200 has standard 125Khz ID Card module
• FR1200 is very easy to be installed due to small size and only needs the RS485 communication
• After upgrading the firmware of standalone access
controllers, the FR 1200 can work with them, which have
• FR1200 works with inBIO controller or F8 series fingerprint access controller
• The fingerprint is verified by internal access controller or inBIO controller.
• Even if FR1200 is destroyed,the relay is on master device, so it can not open door
• FR1200 uses ZK infrared detection fingerprint sensor creatively, it could detect fake fingerprints
• User could feel if their fingerprint is verified or not, which is user-friendly and improves the accuracy and safety
of access control data greatly.
• FR1200 works with inBIO biometric access controllers to provide "one-stop" access control solutions for small and medium-sized enterprises